Need some differentials to boost your rank? Tipster Bornob shares the best differentials to consider in gameweek 32 of FPL.
I know that many FPL managers are now thinking like me, to use their free hit chip on gameweek 34 rather than going for it now. But for those who are going to use it in 32, here are my differential picks below:
🔴 Club: Liverpool
💰 Price: £6.8M
🚀 Ownership: 6.5%
• Up against Forest, who are ranked 19th for xG since the restart.
• Ranked 3rd among defenders for xGI (last 6 matches).
• Very high competition in attack – Nunez, Jota, Gakpo, Diaz, and Firmino fighting for two spots – Robertson’s place is more secure.
🦊 Club: Leicester City
💰 Price: £8.1M
🚀 Ownership: 8.3%
• Generated 0.72 xGI in a tough fixture away to City – along with one big chance missed.
• Playing very advanced in the support striker role, just behind Vardy.
• Wolves ranked 14th for xGC since the restart.
⚒️ Club: West Ham United
💰 Price: £8.0M
🚀 Ownership: 3.7%
• Do not be deceived by Bournemouth’s good form – they are ranked 20th for xGC since the restart.
• BOU have conceded the most chances down Bowen’s flank this season.
• Minutes more secure than Benrahma, and often plays 90 minutes.
• On set piece duties.
⚫️ Club: Fulham FC
💰 Price: £4.3M
🚀 Ownership: 14.2%
• Up against Leeds who rank 18th for xGC since the restart.
• More goal-hungry in Mitrovic’s absence – 14 shots in the last three games.
• An impressive 0.49 xGI in the last six games.
🟥 Club: Arsenal
💰 Price: £8.1M
🚀 Ownership: 30.5%
• Four goals in the last three starts.
• Averaging a ridiculous 1.22 xGI per start since returning from injury.
• Arsenal will look to bounce back after dropping points in two consecutive games – triple Arsenal attack provides a unique option on FH with very high upside.
Eberechi Eze and Micheal Olise
🦅 Club: Crystal Palace FC
💰 Price: £5.5M each
🚀 Ownership: 6.7% and 3.6%
Since Roy Hodgson has joined Palace, Eze, and Olise have had more points than their previous last 10 GW. Eze played 90 minutes in all three Premier League matches under him. His xG rate has risen up high which is 0.38 and 0.64 and 0.21 from 0.0 of previous GWs. xGI is 0.73 and 0.23, and the creative rate is 42.8 and 34.6 while the threat rate is 41.0 and 23.0 against Leeds and Leicester city in the previous GWs.
Olise is in a more devastating form while partnering with Eze. He has been the team’s most creative winger on the pitch and has xG of 0.05, 0.010, and 0.20 against Southampton, Leeds, and Leicester City. While if you look at his xGA, it is 0.13, 0.90, and 0.17. Though he looks inconsistent he has the class and responsibility to take the game away from opponents through his creativity which is 13.3, 83.5, and 46.8 in his last three GW.
Both Olise Eze only have to play Spurs in the future which is a big threat but they will face West Ham, Wolves, and Nottingham Forrest too. So taking up both rather than Arsenal’s midfield is an excellent option for me. Olise is also on set-piece duties.
🟣 Club: Aston Villa
💰 Price: £4.5M
🚀 Ownership: 2.7%
Five cleansheets in the last seven games for Villa. Moreno is playing more minutes now and has more responsibility on his shoulder as Cash is still out so he is the best differential pick from Villa’s defence if you want one. Since Villa played Arsenal At home, Villa has conceded only two goals, which shows how their defence is providing them. Moreno had 0.71 xA and 0.71 xGI against Newcastle at home.
🟣 Club: Aston Villa
💰 Price: £5M
🚀 Ownership: 7.2%
All though everybody is picking Raya, Steele, or Alisson, here’s a great differential pick in my opinion. If you look at his number of points since the disaster performance at home against Arsenal, it goes like this:
- 9 vs Eve.
- 7 vs CRY.
- 3 vs WHU.
- 11 vs CHE.
- 3 vs LEI.
- 9 vs NFO.
- 6 vs NEW.
In the last seven games, he has made 25 saves. All though he has to play Spurs Liverpool and United in the future you can rely on Dibbu. But he would be a backup for your team rather than the first choice.
Thanks for reading this article on FPL. I would appreciate your valuable comment and shares.
You can find Fantasy Premier League (FPL) resources for the 22/23 season here.